Podcast Advertising Media Kit
We have a number of web and podcast advertising opportunities available. If you are interested, download our media kit (including media calendar) below for more information or contact us directly.
To Download the Podcast Advertising Media Kit: Click Here
Podcast Advertising Rates
Our general advertising rates are averaged based on an industry standard CPM (cost per 1000) structure and vary based on each podcast metrics.
Podcast Ads – This ad is an audio ad that appears in our podcast (Preroll, Midroll or Outro) – You supply the text and call to action (max 100 words) and we will record it with our voice over and mix it into a podcast episode. Your business, product or service will also be mentioned in the liner notes of the podcast.
Sponsored Podcasts – Sponsored podcasts are unique podcasts episodes where we interview you about your product or service, or we specifically discuss your business product or service. Includes one podcast ad (pre-roll) and your business, product or service will also be mentioned in the liner notes of the podcast.
Social Media Blast (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) – We will share an image, text and link about your product or service on our social media channels. You can either submit the image, text, link & profile callout and we will share it, or if it requires product placement, then you must send us the product to include in our own photo. (Shipping and return shipping must be paid by you)
- * EU customers will be charged an additional 19% fee for VAT.
- All rates are subject to change. You may guarantee the price of specialty ads by booking and paying in advance.
All ad submissions are subject to approval. If we deem that an ad is not appropriate for our content for any reason, you may submit a different ad, or receive a refund. To avoid abuse or misuse, we prefer that audio and graphics files be hosted on our server.
Your product or service must be in keeping with the content and purpose of our podcast network. The products and services that would be appropriate for advertising on our podcasts must be related to the individual topic of the podcast you would like to advertise on.
Ads for unrelated products or services will not be accepted. If you substantially change your website or webpage, so that the ad no longer links to a product or service related to our content, then (in our sole discretion), we may remove your ad.
If you are promoting a tech-related event or conference and would like to be added to our event calendar, please follow the submission guidelines listed below. Please be aware that calendar entries are added based on review and approval only and as time permits.
- Please provide ALL details related to the event. (Date, location, links, promoters, etc.) Please be sure to check the other calendar entries in order to understand what info is necessary.
- Please provide a detailed description of the event and make sure that your text is well written and the copy is checked for grammar and spelling errors. We will not accept poorly written descriptions nor will we take time to check or rewrite any info.
- Please provide a header image that is 1200px wide x at least 628px high.
- If we agree on a banner, banner size is 1200px wide x 628px high in gif, jpeg or png format.
- No last-minute entries. Please submit your events at least one month in advance of the show date.
- In exchange, we would appreciate a link back to our website via our logo placement on your media partnership page.
You can download our logos here:
We are open to doing a select number of high profile media partnerships per year. Unfortunately, we can’t accept all of them, but if you have an amazing event planned and would like to work together for cross-promotion, feel free to get in touch.
In exchange for Media Partnerships, here’s what we require:
- 2 free press passes to the event
- Linked logo placement in the Media Partnership section of your website and print material. You can download our logos here:
- We will NOT sign any contracts or binding agreements.
Here’s what we can offer:
- Event Calendar Placement
- Social Media Promotion, within reason
- A blog post about the event. (You must provide the copy / press release and the header image)
- Banner placement one month before the event (as banner space permits and you must provide the banner)
- Sorry, we will NOT do any newsletter mailings.