Podcast Advertising Media Kit
We have a number of web and podcast advertising opportunities available. If you are interested, download our media kit (including media calendar) below for more information or contact us directly.
To download the Podcast Advertising Media Kit : Click Here
If you are promoting a tech-related event or conference and would like to be added to our event calendar, please follow the submission guidelines listed below. Please be aware that calendar entries are added based on review and approval only and as time permits.
- Please provide ALL details related to the event. (Date, location, links, promoters, etc.) Please be sure to check the other calendar entries in order to understand what info is necessary.
- Please provide a detailed description of the event and make sure that your text is well written and the copy is checked for grammar and spelling errors. We will not accept poorly written descriptions nor will we take time to check or rewrite any info.
- Please provide a header image that is 1200px wide x at least 628px high.
- If we agree on a banner, banner size is 1200px wide x 628px high in gif, jpeg or png format.
- No last-minute entries. Please submit your events at least one month in advance of the show date.
- In exchange, we would appreciate a link back to our website via our logo placement on your media partnership page.
You can download our logos here:
We are open to doing a select number of high profile media partnerships per year. Unfortunately, we can’t accept all of them, but if you have an amazing event planned and would like to work together for cross-promotion, feel free to get in touch.
In exchange for Media Partnerships, here’s what we require:
- 2 free press passes to the event
- Linked logo placement in the Media Partnership section of your website and print material. You can download our logos here:
- We will NOT sign any contracts or binding agreements.
Here’s what we can offer:
- Event Calendar Placement
- Social Media Promotion, within reason
- A blog post about the event. (You must provide the copy / press release and the header image)
- Banner placement one month before the event (as banner space permits and you must provide the banner)
- Sorry, we will NOT do any newsletter mailings.