We are very excited to announce the launch of the new Modern Musician Magazine Podcast, a weekly audio format, covering all the latest news, reviews, gear, software, events, artists & tutorials for today’s modern musician.
Join your host Sean Earley, Executive Editor of Modern Musician Magazine, as he discusses the latest music industry trends and topics of the day.
In this first episode, Sean discusses the new podcast format, what to expect moving forward, and how, due to the current Coronavirus situation, the podcast will be first and foremost, a promotional vehicle for helping musicians and industry-related businesses who are struggling during these challenging times.
- Soundcloud Pro 50% Off until April 6th.
- Reason Studios Live Stream on April 7
- Logic Leak Garage Band’s Live Loops Coming to Logic Pro
- Universal Audio Luna – Facebook Post from their CEO Bill Putnam about an early free launch
- Question of the day: What online music collaboration tools are you using? Let me know!
Be Our Guest!
We are always on the lookout for new & interesting musicians and music industry professionals to interview. If you would like to join us as a guest on the Modern Musician Magazine Podcast, get in touch!
For more information go to:
For questions, feedback or ideas about our podcast, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org