In today’s podcast, we talk about the Cultural Significance of Internet MEME’s. What are Internet MEMEs and what are they used for?
If you use social media, then you have probably been exposed to Grumpy Cats, RickRolling, or the #icebucketchallenge. If so, then these are all Internet MEMEs.
In this episode of the Robot Spaceship Podcast, we take a look at some of the popular MEMEs that are currently being passed around on social media, as well as how they are being used in marketing for both positive and negative purposes.
Be sure to listen to the podcasts for details on our upcoming contest for a chance to win one of our snazzy new RobotSpaceship T-Shirts!
- Richard Dawkins – Evolutionary Biologist and inventor of the term Mimetics.
- Knowyourmeme.com – An online archive of internet MEMEs, past, and present.
- Dirk Von Gehlen – Digitale Sofa Podcast
- Bill Gates – Ice Bucket Challenge
- Lil Nas X – Old Town Road
Be Our Guest!
We are always on the lookout for new & interesting tech industry professionals to interview. If you would like to join us as a guest on the RobotSpaceship Podcast, get in touch!
For questions, feedback or ideas about our podcast, send us an email to: email@example.com